Director of Sales
PHOENIX, ARIZONA - FULL TIME
Crow Industries was founded on the determination to expand our species throughout the Universe by building out the infrastructure humans need to thrive, on and off of Earth. We work on this today by developing instrumentation and robotic systems for the defense, mining, agriculture, and space industries.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are currently expanding our efforts with commercial entities and the U.S. Government related to our consulting services and R&D business lines. As a Director of Sales, you would be a critical member determining the successful adoption of CI’s services and products by commercial and Government customers. You will lead the charge on the company’s sales strategy and will partner with our technical team to respond to specific customer needs. You will work with a broad degree of autonomy and be key in our shared and growing success.
- Develop and manage Crow Industries’ relationships and business lines with multiple customers
in industry and Government.
- Identify, create, shape, and own the outcome of business opportunities with those customers
from end to end.
- Coordinate product and engineering resource availability to execute projects with internal stakeholders
prior to sales.
- Own customer issued solicitation responses, including setting strategy, schedule, any external teaming, required analysis, ensuring technical compliance, etc.
- Engage in travel to support opportunity flow.
- Gather customer requirements and work with the product engineering team to iterate on and improve Crow Industries offerings to meet the needs of customers. Additionally, shape customer opportunities to fit Crow Industries
- Represent Crow Industries in various forums and effectively communicate highly detailed and accurate
information about our offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree (technical field preferred).
- 5+ years of experience in a sales or business development role.
- 10+ years of experience with Government programs.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills in business and technical issues.
- Ambitious self-starter with a demonstrated track record of aggressively pursuing and closing complex, high-value deals.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Master’s degree in a technical field, MBA, or an equivalent degree.
- Knowledge of and experience with government contracting and FAR/CAS.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude for the products you have supported.
- Established networks of relevant contacts.
- Strong understanding of robotic technologies.
Apply today and convince us why we can’t live without you!
Crow Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer, not only because of the law but because of who we are. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy, age, or any other legally protected status. Crow Industries does not tolerate any form of workplace harassment.
Send Your CV and Cover Letter to